|Foreman||Full Time||Belleville, Illinois||Recurring|
This is a full-time, non-exempt position that is responsible for plans of action and task management for completing underground boring projects. The scheduled hours for the position are 6:30-5pm M-Th, but hours are flexible to meet the demands of the position, including Fridays and some weekends. The position is supervised by Jay Russell, owner
Must be 21 Years of Age to qualify for Driving Positions. A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the field, with prior supervisory experience. Good communication and conflict resolution skills as well as the ability to work with the public as well as supervisors from numerous companies. Ability to fulfill Operator and Laborer duties when necessary. Travel throughout metro east with some out of state travel possible. Valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, CDL Class A required.
- Provide leadership and supervision to crews out on the job site.
- Hand Digging.
- Direction Drill and Locator Operation.
- Plow/Trenching Operation.
- Restoration Work.
- Ensure OSHA compliance on job sites.
- Pre-walks of new jobs.
- Damage/Accident Investigation with Field Supervisor.
- Responsible for documentation and paperwork as required per jobs.
- On call rotation for emergency work.
General and Related Responsibilities
- Company and customer quality standards.
- Company and customer safety standards.
- OSHA certification-10 hours within 1 year of employment.
- Participate in safety meetings and training.
- Attending training as necessary.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
All employment is at will and no employment contract shall be construed from any action, document or statement of the employer.