|Laborer||Full Time||Belleville, Illinois||Recurring|
This is a full-time, non-exempt position that is responsible for assisting operators and foreman with drilling and locating operations for completing underground boring projects. The scheduled hours for the position are 7-5:30 pm M-Th, but hours are flexible to meet the demands of the position, including Fridays and some weekends. The position is supervised by a Foreman.
Valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, CDL Class A preferred. Travel throughout metro east with some out of state travel possible.
- Hand Digging
- Plow/Trenching Operation.
- Restoration Work.
- Ensure OSHA compliance on job sites.
- Damage/Accident Reporting with Foreman.
- On call rotation for emergency work.
General and Related Responsibilities
- Company and customer quality standards.
- Company and customer safety standards.
- Maintain DOT medical compliance.
- OSHA certification-10 hours within 1 year of employment.
- Participate in safety meetings and training.
- Attending training as necessary.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
All employment is at will and no employment contract shall be construed from any action, document or statement of the employer.