|Operator||Full Time||Belleville, Illinois||Recurring|
This is a full-time, non-exempt position that is responsible for drilling and locating operations for completing underground boring projects. The scheduled hours for the position are 7—5:30pm M-Th, but hours are flexible to meet the demands of the position, including Fridays and some weekends. The position is supervised by a Foreman.
Must be 21 Years of Age to qualify for Driving Positions. A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the field. Valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, CDL Class A preferred. Travel throughout metro east with some out of state travel possible. Ability to complete Laborer Duties when necessary.
• Hand Digging
• Direction Drill and Locator Operation.
• Plow/Trenching Operation.
• Restoration Work.
• Ensure OSHA compliance on job sites.
• Damage/Accident Reporting with Foreman.
• Responsible for documentation and paperwork as requested by Foreman.
• On call rotation for emergency work.
General and Related Responsibilities
- Company and customer quality standards.
- Company and customer safety standards.
- Maintain DOT medical compliance.
- OSHA certification-10 hours within 1 year of employment.
- Participate in safety meetings and trainings.
- Attending trainings as necessary.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
All employment is at will and no employment contract shall be construed from any action, document or statement of the employer.